In partnership with the BizRecycling Program, Ramsey and Washington Counties, and the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce’s WasteWise Foundation, the Forest Lake Area Chamber of Commerce is excited to offer businesses in the greater Forest Lake area access to FREE services, resources, and grant programs designed to help your business Save Green by Going Green:
- Free Services
- Consulting – free site visit and consulting to help you design a new or improved recycling program
- Labels – Up to $5,000 in free labels to support existing recycling programs
- Grant and Reward Programs
- Grants – up to $10,000 for equipment and supplies, such as bins and signage
- Rewards – add or improve organics/food waste collection and be eligible for a cash rewards program
As a business, you pay state and county fees on your trash bill – 52% in Washington County – in addition to the cost of trash service. The more you recycle, the more you could save.
Contact the Minnesota WasteWise Foundation at (651) 292-3915 or visit www.mnwastewise.org for more information or to schedule a site visit.
Schedule a site visit with the Minnesota WasteWise Foundation by February 28, 2017 and receive a $25 Big Apple Bagels Gift Certificate!